Welcome to West Newbury, Massachusetts
Located 40 miles north of Boston, West Newbury is a delightful community characterized by rolling hills, unspoiled rural charm, open spaces and trails.
- Trails and Outdoor Adventures. The extensive open spaces in West Newbury are abundant, offering incredible natural landscapes and dense woodlands. The Essex Country Greenbelt website shares information on all the trails for walking, running, riding horseback or cross-country skiing. Some of our favorite trails include Mill Pond, Pipestave Hill and Riverbend Conservation Area.
- West Newbury Food Mart. The place to go in West Newbury to see and be seen! A local market with a little bit of everything at reasonable prices. Great meats at fair prices, fresh seafood from David's fish market, good wine & beer selection also competitively priced.
- Long Hill Orchard. Locally grown fruits and vegetables grown on acres of orchards and fields, offering Pick-Your-Own apples as well as a popular Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
- Pentucket Regional School District. An innovative school that recently received a $250k grant for new STEM programs.
- Playgrounds. Action Cove and Page School playgrounds offer large playspaces that kiddos love!
- Lamb Shank Special. Served up at West Newbury Pizza Co. on some Friday nights!
Mill Pond Recreational Area
All Saints Episcopal Church