Welcome to Rowley, Massachusetts
Nestled on the coast of Essex County is the quiet town of Rowley. A largely residential community, Rowley is home to the first stone arch bridge in the United States and is known for its antiques shops and winery. Many colonial homes line Rowley's streets, mixed in with a variety of architectural styles from all throughout American history. The town common (historically called the training place), is surrounded by many simple yet graceful old homes
- The American Barbecue. The best BBQ ribs around. Get ready for some sticky, messy goodness. A great family friendly BBQ restaurant.
- Village Pancake House. Before heading over to Todd Farm's Flea Market, have a delicious breakfast at one of our favorite spots, The Village Pancake House.
- Todd Farm Flea Market. Every Sunday in the warmer months, the flea market comes alive with goodies galore. You never know what you might find at this popular market!
- Agawam Diner. A true New England diner. Agawam has been serving up delicious dinners and pies for over 60 years.
- Winfrey's Chocolates. Right down the street from the diner, you'll find chocolate heaven. What more could you ask for?