Welcome to North Andover, Massachusetts
North Andover is located in Essex County on the banks of the Merrimack River, approximately 24 miles from Boston. North Andover is bordered by the towns of Andover, North Reading, Boxford, and Middleton and the cities of Methuen, Haverhill, and Lawrence - covering almost 27 square miles.
Our favorite spots in North Andover:
- Smolak Farms. Apple picking, hayrides, farm to table dinners, strawberry festivals....what more could you ask for?
- Butcher Boy Market. Fresh meats and produce and a great wine selection. THE place to stock up for your summertime BBQ.
- Burton's Grill. Feeling hungry? A popular restaurant with the locals, you will not be disappointed.
- Sheep Shearing Festival. Over 100 artisans and craftspeople from all over New England present their work. Enjoy food, crafts, sheep-shearing and herding demonstrations.
- Stevens-Coolidge Place. Beautiful gardens are open to everyone from dawn to dusk throughout the year.